What We Do
Since 2007, PPR has successfully managed several residential mortgage investment funds of distressed assets nationwide. Utilizing private investor capital, PPR acquires and manages individual assets toward favorable resolutions via REO liquidation, loan disposition, or by modifying non-performing loans into cash-flowing revenue streams.
WHO WE ARE
At PPR, we are dedicated to socially conscious investing and practices. With our investors, homeowners, and staff: we strive to make a positive impact for the community every day and with every level of service we have to offer.
PPR by the Numbers
12 - year
Assets Under Management
Loans, Purchased Since Inception
Unpaid Principal Balance in our Portfolio
Breakdown by Asset Value
Occupied vs Vacant Properties
Non-Performing vs Re-Performing Loans
*All information updated as of Q1 2020
Why Work With PPR?
With a strong track record of fund performance, an experienced leadership team, and an internal operations staff as well as an external network of asset management and legal expertise all across the country, we pride ourselves on being #1 in the note industry.
When an investor works with PPR, they’re also investing in our…
- Access to a diversified asset base (mix of 1st & 2nd mortgages in various markets)
- Strong base of sourcing relationships with banks, servicers, and government entities
- Data-driven acquisitions & asset management systems
- Economy of scale – buying power of a large fund which allows for more diversification
- State-of-the-art document-management systems to house and collect collateral
- Strong commitment to superior client service
It’s all of the above and more that helps PPR provide investors with a reliable passive alternative through investing in real estate note funds.