What We Do
Since 2007, PPR has successfully managed several residential mortgage investment funds of distressed assets nationwide. Utilizing private investor capital, PPR acquires assets and manages and resolves them via REO liquidation, loan disposition, or by modifying non-performing loans into cash-flowing revenue streams.
WHO WE ARE
At PPR, we are dedicated to responsible investing and practices. With our investors, borrowers, and staff, we strive to make a positive impact every day and with every level of service we offer.
PPR by the Numbers
14 - year
Assets Under Management
Loans, Purchased Since Inception
Preferred Returns Earned by Fund Investors, past 12 Months
Breakdown by Asset Value
Occupied vs Vacant Properties
Non-Performing vs Re-Performing Loans
*All information updated as of Q1 2020
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
- Strong base of sourcing relationships with banks, expert operators, servicers, and government entities
- Data-driven acquisitions & asset management systems
- Economy of scale – buying power of a large fund
- State-of-the-art document-management systems to house and collect collateral
- Strong commitment to superior client service